Another New Report on Webcasting Benchmarks
The team at webcast and rich media marketing producer ON24 recently published their second report on webcasting trends and benchmarks. The new report offers insights and metrics to assist B2B marketers in planning and measuring the success of their own webcasting programs.
Among the findings in this study:
- The average cost per webinar or webcast registrant is $35.
- Typically, just over half of registrants actually attend or view the webcast.
- Generally, about 30% of registrants participate in the live webcast, while another 25% view the archived event.
- Nearly half of all registrations occur within 10 days of the webcast; 10% happen on the day of the session.
- More than one-third of attendees participate in interactive polls and surveys conducted during webcasts.
Again, you can download the full report here.
The Internet marketing portal: WebMarketCentral.com
The B2B IT PR and lead generation specialists: KC Associates
Contact Tom Pick: tomATwebmarketcentral.com
Labels: Web Marketing