Off Topic: 8 Random Things
Since Brian Carroll at the B2B Lead Generation Blog tagged me for this, I guess I'll play. For what it's worth, here are eight random things about me:
1. I think Boston is the greatest rock n' roll band ever.
2. Speaking of music, my trivia expertise is one-hit wonders from the 80s.
3. My mother wanted me to be a priest.
4. I have four brothers. We've all owned our own businesses at one time or another (financial services, trailer manufacturing, wholesale supplies, painting, and marketing consulting in order from oldest to youngest).
5. My undergraduate degree was in industrial engineering. I'm an efficient marketer.
6. I graduated second in my class in MBA school at the University of Minnesota. I would have been first in my class, but I got a B in, of all things, Marketing Management.
7. My wife is named Jolene. Dolly Parton released an album in 1974 titled "Jolene." The engineer on that album was...Tom Pick (no relation). How spooky is that?
8. Two of my great-grandfathers fought on opposite sides in the Napoleonic wars. A great-grandfather on my father's side was in the Prussian army, while one from my mother's side was a lieutenant under Napoleon.
Contact Tom Pick: tomATwebmarketcentralDOTcom