1. I resolve to understand my customers better. What drives them, what motivates them, and how to reach them in a way that is helpful -- never intrusive.
2. I resolve to try to blog more frequently and eloquently.
3. I resolve to put a real effort into making trackback work effectively.
4. I resolve to try to determine why dmoz.org has become so awful about adding new sites.
5. I resolve to try to get back to reading the Marketing Sherpa Best-of-Weekly newsletter on a regular basis. It is the best marketing newsletter on the planet.
6. I resolve to learn more than necessary, and teach as much as possible. Marketing Profs is a great resource for online marketing wisdom. You can find a great summary of life lessons here.
7. I resolve to be more strategic in my thinking and planning.
8. I resolve to write more clearly and effectively. An…